After the recent post concerning leather handlebar wraps, I thought
the group might be interesting in seeing some photos of my Rivendell
Road Standard with the Fizik Microtex honey brown handlebar tape.  As
I previously have mentioned, this tape isn't available from any U.S.
sources that I'm aware of, and I ordered it from a UK seller.

I've also recently added a lighting set-up to the bike using an older
NOS Sanyo Dynapower bottom bracket generator that was in my parts
stash.  This isn't the Cat's meow of generator systems, like the
Schmidt SON 28, but it suits my needs well.

I very rarely ride at night, so an expensive hub generator (and new
wheel build) just doesn't make sense for me.  The bottom bracket
generator doesn't really add too much drag and it has worked well in
some previous usage that I've had.

The photos are here:  http://www.flickr.com/photos/37964...@n05/

Jim Cloud