It's on the Adventure Cycling Northern Tier. Great road, not very much
traffic. Because of the prevailing wind, I recommend riding west to
east. There are enough services, though not an enormous amount. I
recommend buying the Adventure Cycling map to see where the services
are.

--
-- Anne Paulson

My hovercraft is full of eels