This raises a question I've been ponderin' for a while.  Does Nitto offer
mini-rack style canti-mount struts for the Mark's rack?  I've seen some made
for the Campee rack but they're likely too short.  Here:

http://www.benscycle.net/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=146_240&products_id=7978

Steve