No pix of the bike today because I own possibly the most over-photographed
Rivvy in the world; but here are some random nature moments I enjoyed on this
morning's post-yoga loop of the Columbia Slough, Smith & Bybee Lakes and
downtown St. Johns:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bethness/sets/72157625713727495/

I hadn't had a chance to do this loop in quite awhile, almost nine months. So
it was nice to finally take The Rivvy (the blue bike, now fitted with drops)
and Just Go Outside. Temps in the upper 50's, a light breeze and passing
drizzles here and there made for a lovely ride.

Another thing: Having yoga class right before this ride seemed to stretch me
out just enough to resolve most of the reach issues since converting this bike
back to drops. And it's somewhat startling at first to ride such a big-feeling
bike (w/700c wheels) after riding a 26"-wheeled All-Rounder as my daily
commuter. But by the time I'd gone about five or six miles I seemed to be fine.
Perhaps a touch more tweaking is in order but, um, yeah.
Wow.
Yoga before a ride is a very nice idea.
Beth in pdx

http://bikelovejones1.blogspot.com/