In the sensing mode in the garage with bright sunshine outside it’s on for
me too.  However once I’m outside it goes off.. or when I put my hand in
front of it it’s off.  Add some clouds or overcast day it’s back on.

Kelly

From: rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com
[mailto:rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Rene Sterental
Sent: Monday, January 17, 2011 4:45 PM
To: rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com
Subject: [RBW] Edelux stays on all the time...

When the clock changed I bought an Edelux from Peter White and a SON Dyad
wheel from RBW to put on my Atlantis for my daily commute. I'm loving the
dynamo light and the absence of any hassle regarding charging batteries (and
forgetting to do so), but I've noticed that even though my Edelux has 3
positions on the switch and the mid-one should allow the light to turn no
automatically when the light conditions get darker, it's always on.

Aside from calling Peter White, which I will do, is there anything I might
be doing wrong?

Thanks,

René