Mike, the bars on my Raleigh Competition 3-Speed Fixed Wheel are
"track bars" from Eighth-Inch: http://www.eighthinch.com/track_bars.html

I was going for a Path Racer kind of set-up. I haven't decided if I
like the bars yet, or not. They feel great in the drops. I want really
shallow drops because it's not always as comfortable to get down deep
and low on a fixed gear bike for a long period of time. But of course
I've given up having nice, wide tops for the uphills and cruising
around town. Also, now that the adjustable stem has allowed me to dial
in the reach I like, I may install one of my lugged Nitto stems with
the longer quill, so that I can get the bars higher. But then if I do
that, I may go ahead and put on some Nitto "Dream" bars, at which
point I'd probably "have to" get rid of the "non-aero" brake levers!
See what a cascading effect just one change can have??? Also, I am
installing Challenge Paris-Roubaix tyres on this bike this weekend. I
just love them on my Roadeo and they will also cushion the harsher
ride one gets on a fixed set-up. Plus the tan sidewalls will look more
appropriate on this classic ride. when it's all "done" I will post a
full slideshow with lots of comments and details.

- Chris Kostman
http://www.XO-1.org
http://www.adventurecorps.com