Hmm. Current plan is to fly out the Friday morning that the show starts...
may have to rethink that one.

But back to the original question.

San Diego locals -- I cooked up a Bikely query
(http://tinyurl.com/4sdq2mh<http://tinyurl.com/4ac36zr>),
which is bringing up 14 routes.

Any obvious winners there?