After missing the AID's training ride due to BART delays, Will and I
decided that the snow at the top of Mt.Diablo was calling. We decided
to do our own training ride to make snow men at the top. Climbing was
typical. Hard.  With a mixture of rain, snow, ice and hail. Getting to
the ranger station our dreams of snowmen and our names written in the
snow was shattered when the road was closed due to ice on the road.
Also got to stop by the shop to pick up a few things, took pictures of
a Simpleone with a VO saddle. Nice fancy day.

Pictures proved that it happened:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/mannyacosta/sets/72157625966021279/

-Manny "Rain is fun, hail is interesting, thunder is scary." Acosta