Hi All,

Figured I'd give it one last shot as I really don't enjoy the ebay process
much. Deal is the same as below with the price reduced to $790. One more
thing I forgot to note is that the fender eyelets are drilled for Honjo
eyebolts. Still works with all other fenders just needs a slightly longer
bolt and locknut.

Thanks,
Clayton Scott
SF, CA