I investigated this in detail last year,
DuPont 5056
is said to be the match.
I ordered a bike from Bilenky with this paint in Oct 2009, and am
still waiting for the bike,
so I can't say for certain, but I believe that it is a match for
classic "sky blue" that Grant once said was the paint that he would
choose for all Rivs
if he had to choose but one.
Hope this helps, S