I fell in love with m-bars when I visited Riv a couple of years ago while I was Oakland area on something else. I took a quick ride on a Bomba with m-bars and that was it...had to have 'em. I didn't end up with a Bomba but instead got one of the last Quickbeams in 66cm. Which, incidentally means no shifters. I've been riding it daily as a commuter and on long weekend rides for over a year now and still love 'em. My next bike will have them too I suspect.

I've got the Trangia as well and while I don't get out camping enough (this year I have to be elsewhere during my favorite camping/riding excursion - the JBK Haleiwa metric century - which I turned into 4 days of riding and 3 nights camping on Oahu's north shore last year) it's a great set. I'm hoping I can squeeze in a couple of weekends this year.

Aloha! Bob