True True.  I bet Jack Browns have never turned more quickly.
Kinda makes me want to go on a Cinghiale tour.

Advice please:  The main difference I see between my choices above is
curved Riv fork vs straight Hampsten fork.  They both look sharp IMO.
Do you think they feel any different?  I understand the arguments
about a curve having a slight damping effect, but do you think it
makes that much of a difference?