I don't know about you all, but I am SO done with Winter... Tomorrow
morning I can't wait to do an extended ride on my Bombadil.

REMINDER - RIV RALLY EAST...May 6-8 in Wellsboro, PA.  Response so far
has been excellent.  Just a friendly reminder to folks who plan to
attend... If you haven't done so already, PLEASE make your hotel
reservations ASAP.  I (and many others) will be staying at the
Sherwood Motel (please refer back to the original Riv Rally East
posting for details).  I also will be pulling together a list of
attendees with contact information, so if you are planning to attend
kindly send me your contact/email information:
montclairbob...@gmail.com.

West Coast Riv Riders: If there's an east coast trip in your future,
please consider making it in early May and join us for the Rally...
We're hoping this may be the first of other similar events in the
future.  Can't wait to get to the Rally!!!

Peace,
BB