Steve:

Thanks for posting; I'm going to print that to see how closely it
matches the bike.  I've used the Testors to touch up & it does look
different but that may be just the brushing on & lack of proper prep.
I'll see if the painter can work with the CMYK code.  That's the sort
of info I was looking for.

I contacted Testors customer service to see if they can provide cross
reference to an auto paint available in sufficient quantity.  We'll
see what they come up with.

dougP