Cleaning out the garage.  Before I eBay these, I thought I'd put them
up here.   Anyone getting ready for spring and  long bike rides?   PM
for pics.

1)  Baggins Banana Seat Bag  $65

If you're here, you know about these bags.  Lots of beausage on this
one.

2)  Acorn Med Seat Bag in tan.  Great condition $75

Great condition.  Near new.  This one is actually between a medium and
large.  It holds a lot.

3)  Acorn Small Handle Bar Bag in Black.  $70

I don’t see this one offered on their website anymore.  I never did
use this one.  This could also work as a saddle bag if you have the
proper loops on your saddle.

4)  TA Cyclotouriste Crank set with 46/30 chainrings & TA pedal
washers. 175 mm crank arm length.  $175.
 Fits standard threaded pedals.  Beautiful, classic design.  VO is
kinda making new versions of these.
These are no longer made and difficult to find.   This was purchased
about a year ago from old, new stock.  They have been used for about
100 miles and show some chain shift scratches on the inside of the
larger chain ring.  Otherwise, they still shine.  No wear on the teeth
can be seen.  I swapped this out for a triple, so I no longer need
this set.

5)  TA Axix steel BB, Italian thread, 116 mm width.  Only 100 miles
use.  It was used for the above mentioned crank set. $50

Shipping to lower 48 US states is included.  Open to offers, if I'm
asking too much for some of this.
Thanks.