hi steve,
i noticed in your flickr stream a selle an-atomica that was laced for
chafing. did this work for you? i'm currently selling mine on this
forum, and also on craigslist, but i'm curious about how that worked.
i noticed some inner thigh chafeage that wasn't annoying enough to get
rid of the saddle (i'm selling for other reasons) but enough to think
about.

anyway, i'd love your opinion. oh, and beautiful bikes, btw.

eli