I am going to call them.  I just needed to feel assured somewhat on buying a
bicycle that I have not tested.  The last time I bought a bicycle was 19
years ago.  I save up 400 dollars to purchase my own bike.  Still ride it
today but I want to get into bicycle touring/camping and I need a strong
bicycle for the weight I am going to carry.

Thanks

K.