You have gotten lots of good advice.  I would add one thought; Riv
measures their bikes CTC, which actually makes them about 1 CM smaller
than most other bike companies, which measure CTT.  It also depends on
where you want the handlebars in relation to the saddle.  I think
Grant assumes even to 2 cm above.  If you ride 2 or more cm below (as
I do), then one size smaller will be fine.

When I bought my Rambouillet, Grant recommended a 64, but I went with
62, because it was in stock, and 64 "sounded" large.  I thought the 62
was CTT, Although I'm perfectly happy with 62, I now realize that 63
CTC or 64 CTT would actually be a perfect fit.

You wont go wrong trusting the Riv recommendation.

michael