I've posted a couple of S24O's here. I only got one taker-- but I had
fun both times. If anyone is interested in doing another S24O, I'm in.
Locally, the campsite at the top of Montebello and the campground at
Sanborn/Skyline are good spots for a sub-24. Leave in the afternoon,
come back the next morning. Portola Park is good too.

--
-- Anne Paulson

My hovercraft is full of eels