Well, that's set up for some heavy duty. First time I have seen a frame lock on
a Riv. Interesting.

________________________________
From: Lisa <ukulele.l...@mac.com>
To: RBW Owners Bunch <rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, April 5, 2011 10:36 AM
Subject: [RBW] Re: Rivendell chicas

OK, I'll come out and join the delurkers.  Here (http://tinyurl.com/
3wnmv8b) is a picture of my 47 cm Atlantis parked in my office.  Peter
White built it up for me last summer.  It was his last in-stock
Atlantis frame.

I ride it pretty much every day, in all weather, for commuting,
touring, and just getting around.  I love it, it's great fun to ride
and it fits me better than any other bike I've ever ridden.