Roy - the bolts are simply another pair of locations to attach things
- like a Mark's rack for instance. Well, that and to win the "my bike
has more braze-ons than yours" argument. I don't have a scale close at
hand, but they have one at the bike shop across the street. If I have
a chance Saturday, I'll let you know. It really doesn't feel heavy -
the '83 Stumpjumper in some of the photos is a boat anchor by
comparison.

Marty