Grant, you remind me of a good friend of mine......always curious and
coming up with some kind of Yankee ingenuity. Please take my comments
about the fishing rod holder etc. as they were meant...... with a wink
and a smile. And if you design one and it sells like hotcakes.... I
wouldn't pass up a discount on my first Rivendell bicycle ! ; )