Do you means size or brand? I have Conti, Cycle Pro and other "29er"
tubes that will work in anything from a 45 to (in my case) a 65 (the
Contis are labeled "28"). I've had problems with Cycle Pro (I think
that's the brand; cheaper ones) in smaller sizes but not so far with
the fat ones -- possibly they are simply never stressed as much.

FWIW, I've used 1" tubes in 2" tires, at least for a week or so at a
time, with no problems; weird tho' to pump and pump and feel this
little hard thing floating around in the flaccid casing, until you
pump some more and the tube finally swells out to casing size.

On Thu, Apr 21, 2011 at 6:14 PM, jandrews_nyc <jasonaschwa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Any thoughts on what tubes would be best to use with the Dureme 700x50
> (28x2.0) on Velocity Synergy rims?
> Riding pavement and dirt.
> Thanks

Patrick Moore
Albuquerque, NM
For professional resumes, contact
Patrick Moore, ACRW, Ph.D., MBA, and much, much more!
patrickmo...@resumespecialties.com

A billion stars go spinning through the night
Blazing high above your head;
But in you is the Presence that will be
When all the stars are dead.
(Rilke, Buddha in Glory)