very enjoyable.  I'm glad you made it back safely after risking
Jamieson Canyon Road.  That's a very sketchy road for cyclists...
Thanks for posting such a fine vid.  I used to do that ride a lot in
the 80's.  From Davis to Berryessa via Winters, over to Napa Valley
and meet The Girl at the Oakville Deli for lunch. Then ride back.  Lot
of miles on a my Mercian - - with Davis-built wheels (Wheelworks - -
Dave and Bryne Peterson).

RL