Hello:

I receive RBW Owners Bunch emails in digest form. In the past week or
so there have been two posts selling Acorn Boxy Rando bags. I've
missed the opportunity to catch these since the digest comes once a
day, so I thought I'd post a 'wanted to buy' message and see if I
can't get a bag that way. Since I live in Canada, the maker of these
bags is unwilling to sell me one, so it looks like used is my only
option. They say they are not set up for 'international' orders. If
anyone is thinking about selling a Boxy Rando bag, preferably black,
that's in good condition, please consider contacting me. Shipping will
be to Washington State.

Thank you.
caddic...@gmail.com