Zack, great write-up and congratulations on your new Sam!  The colors
you chose sound nice, will look forward to pix.  When I was
considering a Sam, I also wanted a cream head tube, no question.   But
I got a Bleriot instead, and so I got my cream head tube.  Have fun
anticipating,  and of course riding your new Riv.  Steve