Patrick--

Here's another set from the Vanilla Workshop flickr stream.  Better
snaps of the chainslap guard (a custom jobber by Sacha).

http://www.flickr.com/photos/42587323@N08/sets/72157625660029858/

Front rack and decaleur were custom designed by Sacha to work with my
Acorn boxy rando bag.   Rack attaches mid-point on front fork and at
the fork crown.  It does a great job of stabilizing front loads and
keeping my cue sheet legible on bumpy roads!

Best,

LL