Scotty:

That's a nice mix of bikes you'll have.  The first Rivendell I ever
saw was my own Atlantis when I took it out of the shipping box.  I had
purchased stuff from them and been a member for a long time.  Their
whole approach to cycling was consistent with mine and the details
they freely share take a lot of the mystery out of things.  You're
gonna love your new bike.

dougP