After a year of subscribing to this group I've decided to address some
of my inadequacies head on and do some, if not most of my own
maintenance.  I'm not necessarily handy, but clever enough, willing to
buy the tools, and I figure if I can build a fly rod or tie a classic
Atlantic salmon fly (which I can do, and do well), I can adjust a
hub.  Besides, you all inspire me.  Thank you.

That said, I do need a good reference manual.  I'm interested to see
if there's a consensus amongst the tribe as to a solid reference for
maintaining my Sam (nom de guerre: "Ramble-Rounder").