Mine appeared to sag fast also. It is also very squeaky. I surmised
that with the squeaks and the fast sagging I was actually
inadvertently turning the adjustment bolt inward as I rode! I screwed
the bolt all the way in to detach the nose from the bolt head, removed
the bolt, heated it slightly with a torch and dipped it in bees wax.
It does not move as readily and the squeak is mostly gone. The saddle
is on my rigid SS 29er. I weight 170. I opted for the clydesdale with
water shed as the saddle regularly gets wet from above and below and
gets pounded pretty hard offroad! It has held up admirably over the
two years I have ridden it on a fairly regular basis (fun and race
mtb) I also have one on my fendered commuter that has many more miles
than the mtb. Same wax treatment to the bolt. I may try to find a
fixing nut for the adjuster bolt.

BTW - regarding Selle AnAtomica the company -  Do any of you find it
curious that their web page makes no mention of the founder's untimely
death? I would expect that they would at least create a page dedicated
to his legacy...