Chris,

I don't have any especial preference for VO, and the only item that
I've purchased from them is a decaleur.  They seem, however, to be
sourcing a number of components that are classically styled and aren't
available from other sources (unless you wish to compete with
collectors on eBay for original components at considerable cost).

Is there a particular reason that you don't support VO?  Just curious.

Jim Cloud
Tucson, AZ