The Gran Bois stem is certainly quite nice looking.  Its use is going
to be fairly limited by many in the U.S., however, due to the lack of
extension options (the only sizes are 60mm or 70mm).  The stem is
obviously aimed at the Japanese domestic market, not an export market
(the average height of a Japanese man is 5' 5").

Jim Cloud
Tucson, AZ