It would be a deal breaker for me.
Bill
Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 5, 2011, at 2:56 PM, Jay <[email protected]> wrote:

> Does this make any sense in a 56 cm Sam? Should it be a deal breaker?
> I almost ordered one the other day until I found out all the new one's
> have the "undertube".
> What does is collective wisdom of this group?
> 
> BTW I weigh 165 lbs want the bike for commuting and the occasional
> tour.
> 
> Jay
> 
> -- 
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
> "RBW Owners Bunch" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at 
> http://groups.google.com/group/rbw-owners-bunch?hl=en.
> 

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "RBW 
Owners Bunch" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/rbw-owners-bunch?hl=en.

Reply via email to