Thanks for the note, Bill.  I haven't been able to ride as much this year as I
would normally get to.  I'm a private practice mental health therapist and I
own my own business.  Business is very, very good. . . but that's not good for
my riding.  I'm hoping to do better in the second half of the year.  I have so
enjoyed your bike, though.  It is just the sweetest of rides.  I have it set up
pretty comfy except for the handlebars, really, but it is so nimble that I just
know that it would be a hoot on the single track.   I love all of my bikes, but
this bike is a special piece of history that is truly fun to ride.  I hope you
are well and riding.  Keep in touch.  david