I am original owner.  It has never spent a night outside or been parked with
other bikes in any kind of a rack.  It is always inside (basement) in the
winter.  Only used on pavement.

It once had SKS silver plastic fenders and two large Nitto racks on it.  For
that see photo #33 and also see:

http://s166.photobucket.com/albums/u117/58Kogswell/?action=view&current=rackQRonQB002.jpg&newest=1)

It was never used to transport more than a typical commuting load and was
only used for commuting a few times and always parked inside carpeted locker
room for commute.  The rear rack was mostly just to keep the Carradice off
the rear wheel / fender.  I have ridden it fixed but only 5 - 6 miles.
Total mileage is about 1,000; I really don't know for certain.

Bike can be seen at:

https://picasaweb.google.com/jblish/Rivendell58QuickBeamForSale

I found 2 small paint chips on the right fork blade, shown in the last
picture.  I do not know how that occurred.  There are no dings or dents.

Saddle has an abrasion on right rear which can be seen in next to the last
photo.

I am offering bike with copper-railed BRG Brooks B17 Special, silver Salsa
Shaft two-bolt seat post, 18 tooth Dura Ace track cog mounted on the
flip-flop hub and MKS Sylvan Road pedals - all shown on bike.  It does not
come with any rack or bag or speedometer or bell or pump.

Asking $1175.00 for that complete package, ready to ride, plus actual
shipping.  If you use PayPal please plan to pay half the fee of roughly 3%
that will be charged to me; buyer's share will be about $18.  Check or money
order also works fine.  I will wait for it to clear.

I like this bike a lot.  I am getting rid of it to maintain marital
harmony.  To that extent, it pretty much has to go; I am finally dead up
against the No More Bikes In Until One Goes Out Unilateral Mandate, with
which some of you are familiar.  I have skated by that without observing it
two times recently and that won't work again without a penalty that I don't
want to experience.

Bike will go to eBay if it doesn't sell here and I don't want to mess with
that so I am motivated seller.

Any questions or comments or requests for information or more photos of
specific parts, just let me know.  You may call me if you wish - email for
phone number.

Thanks for looking.

John

--