On Sat, Jun 25, 2011 at 9:16 PM, Fuz <ediblestarf...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Deducing from what exists of the current model lineup, what could fit in,
> and what ancillary data has circulated, my guess is also that it will be a
> highly integrated IGH frame with provisions for internal wiring/cabling,
> chain-guard, disc brakes, lighting, along with the usual riv design
> philosophies.  It's about as modernish as you can get, but outside of
> questionably proven new tech.
>
> For its purpose it will have be be somewhat plain to avoid looking like a
> theft target, with a durable (possibly powder coated?) finish.

That's what I think too. And if I KNEW that's what it would be, I'd be tempted.

By the way, looking at those pictures of Grant and the Pushing the
Pedals dude camping makes me think two things:

(1) I need to take my bike for a small jaunt to the Marin Headlands.
Angel Island, too. Those S24O's look great.

(2) As I suspected, the Large Saddlesack by itself isn't big enough
for camping. Grant appears to be using one, but he is also using some
sort of large front bag, and he has jammed a lot of stuff on top of
the front bag too.
--
-- Anne Paulson

My hovercraft is full of eels