Got out yesterday on the San Francisco Randonneurs Populaire, a ~71 mile
introduction to brevets which the club puts on a couple times a year. There
was a pretty decent crowd, with a good percentage of folks who had not ever
ridden a brevet before. After an intro and short talk by RBA Rob Hawks, we
made our pledge and headed out onto the roads.  Fine weather with enough
headwind on the way home to keep things interesting.  Ended up connecting
with ride buddy JimG who rolled up just before the start and we covered
almost every mile together.  It was a great chance to catch up, see some
list members and ogle the hardware.

Photos here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/cyclofiend/sets/72157626923504205/

- Jim