I am selling an '84 Miyata 1000 in Santa Rosa with all-original
components (incl. Deer Head derailleurs).  This is a wonderful bike,
great on long loaded tours or overnight dirt-trail excursions.  The
only reason I'm considering a sale is I want to put down the money on
a custom frame.  I am asking $1200 for complete bike in its current
setup (Technomic+Promenades+SunTour Thumbies+Tektro levers), and I'm
throwing in the original bars/stem/brakes and clamp-on Shimano DT
shifters, as well as the original tires and some handy SKS fenders.
Plenty of bang for the buck.  The CL ad is here:
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/bik/2482282054.html