Reaching out here...my son (23, recent mechanical engineering graduate of
Georgia Tech) is taking a job in El Segundo.  He's been online searching a few
sites for apartments in the nearby areas.  His job site is right at a train
stop and he's looking for a place which will let him do mass transit and
bicycle and not drive.

Anyone have any advice/leads/recommendations?

Thanks for any help and sorry for the OT post (although I did mention
bicycling!)

Ken Karpowicz