We have an Atlantis bike which had belonged to my former husband.  He
passed away in 2008 and my daughter is the owner.  she is 16 and the
bike is too tall for her.  I know nothing about these bikes other than
I noticed this one's frame is beautiful and thought it must be
something special.  Her Dad also had a tendency to buy top of the line
toys.
He also had a neurolgic condition that affected his balance but I
believe he bought this bike despite the poor prognosis with the dream
he would be able to ride it.  It looks to me like it has never been
used.  all the little rubber pieces are still sticking off the tires
as if brand new.
I don't have a sales receipt for this bike so do not know when or
where it was bought.  It was likely before 2007.  It has many bells
and whistles on it:  Eco rack on back with light attached, has a light
on the front above fender, has a nite ride light on the handle bars,
what appears to be an odometer by Echo, a rear view mirror, a pump, a
saddle bag by ?Jandd.  It is the mint green with fenders.  Has a 2 or
Z in Rivendale symbol on center pole and ship on front logo.
Any idea of the value or where to sell it?  Manufacturer had said
$2000 to 3700.
We live Alexandria, VA.  I was referred to the group from an online
manufacturer who said that the bike was not bought  from them.

Thanks,
Kathy Kelly