Thanks, Smitty. I spoke with Dick from Country Bike Shop who has the same
bike. He also helped me locate this group to locate a used Ramboullliet or
Hilsen, what a guy! If work allows I'm going to drive 12 hours each way to
compare the ride of the Sam vs. an A. Homer Hilsen. A $1000 more is going to
be a tough sell but have heard that it rides a little more like what I'm
accustomed to. Any of you tried a similar comparison?