No disrespect here Rene' but maybe try not exercising so much......I
know riding is enjoyable I love it but try to mix it up a little and
if you are trying to lose fat, lift weights and do shorter rides. The
plain facts.... I am almost 53 and 258 down from 282 with virtually no
exercise due to weather and work. Been riding some lately but not
enough to suit me. With my work demands and other factors, I can't
ride two hours everyday without recovery time in between riding days.
Over training will just make you tired and no amount (or type) of food
will magically make you recover faster. Being young with good genetics
and in great condition is the ultimate but if we aren't in one or all
three categories we have to work smart not just hard. I think Scott C.
went from 500+ to whatever he is now riding only 10+1 miles every day
but probably sometimes more than that when he felt like it. The point
is, don't bite off more than you can chew !  I have been an over
exerciser in my life and I became frustrated that my progress slowed
and my mood altered by overdoing it chronically. I suffered a few
overuse injuries along the way that I still have to be careful of.
These days I try to pace myself and don't even look for aerobic
exercise to help me lose fat. I hope this helps in some way toward
your goals. Keep at it, I am......