Bicycling is turning into a decent little mag lately.  Still a lot of fluff
and the requisite "How to ride 100 miles" articles, but they're putting in
some longer, interesting articles as well.  They're still beholden to the
bicycle industry and will never, ever, never-ever write anything negative
about any bike, part or accessory, but I skip those sections.  Will have to
check out the newest one.

On Sat, Sep 3, 2011 at 3:34 PM, DC <daviddcar...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Bicycling magazine features a Rivendell Roadeo in the gear section.
> I've only been a subscriber for a few months, but this is by far the
> sweetest looking bike I've seen in their mag so far.  The write up is
> short but positive.  In the spandex tradition "Forget it if the ideas
> of wide road tires and low pressure make steam come out of your ears".

Cheers,
David
Redlands, CA

*...in terms of recreational cycling there are many riders who would
probably benefit more from
improving their taste than from improving their performance.* - RTMS