I'm looking for how-to tips, tricks, guide, (good pictures would be very
helpful) for packing and securing a S24O load on my Riv.  I've tried to make
out details from the tiny pictures on Riv's site but they simply aren't
close-up enough.   I have an Atlantis, front Wald basket, rear IRC rack, and
a Carradice Nelson longflap.   Plan on carrying sleeping pad & bag, small
tent, usual accoutrements for a one night outing.  No, I don't have anyone
nearby that does S240's or, touring, for that matter, to learn from.   I
discovered quickly that while I can pack a car tight & tidy for a vacation,
just behind the seat on the rear rack, and then put the Carradice bag behind
it (for easy access) - how do I attach the bag to the rack?  (it normally
attaches to the seat)..for that matter what is the standard way to secure
big stuff to the rack when not using panniers?  Bungee cords?...3/8" braided
rope?...giant velcro strips?   By the way I'm looking for neat, simple ways,
not massive ugly knots etc.

Cheers,
Robert Opalko