Need someone who owns a HIllborne who can tell me what the real
standover is on the 56cm. Called Riv and was told that it would be a
bit too big for someone with a 84cm pbh but have heard from other
people that it should be fine with just a few cm clearance. I ride a
58cm raleigh international right now but wanted to move up to
something more sturdy for a bigger guy. I was also thinking of the San
Marcos in 54cm but not sure if that can support 240lbs of my fat ass.
Any opinions would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks