I retyped the capacities of the Bonanza bags from a 2006 catalogue,
but that post may have been scrubbed by the system instead of posted.

>From my own experience, I've hauled in it a 15lb turkey with mirepoix
for stuffing on one occasion, and another time had two 6lb pork
shoulders, 5lbs of sausage, and my 15" computer with its thick foam
padding. Both times I was afraid of the well-used straps snapping, but
the bag was _not quite_ filled. Hoss is huge.