I received my WoolyWarm vest in mid-September. My first thoughts was that it
was very light weight maybe too light, a nice color with a nice scratchy
texture like all wool used to be. We were on our way to a vacation in
Switzerland and I took it along. It was sunny and mild for much of our near
3 weeks there. Still I ended up wearing it every day. It was my second layer
and the light weight turned out to be perfect for cool autumn hikes in the
mountains. It got a bit sweaty under a backpack and the waist belt wadded up
the bottom of the vest. But at the end of the day it always looked great and
was odor free.  In the cities, it dressed up any shirt under it including
tshirts. So if we wanted to eat out, I just threw on the WoolyWarm vest for
a more refined look (and to keep the evening chill off). I returned home
last week and had to give a presentation to 400 folks at the Colorado Snow
and Avalanche Workshop. Unwashed and un-ironed, I wore the vest to that too
and it looked great.
http://denver.cbslocal.com/2011/10/14/search-rescue-volunteers-prep-for-avalanche-season/

Things I would change? Like all WoolyWarm products I wish the neck opened
another two inches or so further down. This would increase its ventilation
ability and therefore comfort range. It would also allow me to get the
scratchy wool away from my bare neck when wearing it with a tshirt. With a
light weight tshirt and a backpack over it, it was somewhat itchy under the
shoulder straps. Overall I still like the texture. It has quickly become a
cool weather essential.
Highly Recommended!