If I do go through with it, I will most likely get one that holds two bikes
and my husband and I will use both spots.  He also has a "nice bike," so
security of the locker is key.  This will also help clear up some prime
real estate within our condo unit, which is quite small as it is.  If he
ends up not using it quite as frequently to warrant a spot in the locker,
then renting is definitely something to think about!