My ratio is infinity:1 these days. I used to ride motorcycles a lot, but
haven't been on one in a few years. I did a number of summer tours with a
buddy - one lap of Lake Superior, another to Nova Scotia and PEI, down to
Deals Gap NC, but just kind of moved on. I still have a late 60's Ducati
and a '72 Yamaha XS-2 (the "Oil-Tight Triumph" as it was called in its day)
in the back of the garage waiting for me to get around to restoring them
some day... If I add up what I spent on bicycles in the last couple of
years I could easily have gotten one of them back on the road!

-Pete (pedal, previously petrol)