170mm.  This crankset has less than 200 miles, more like 170.  I bought it
from VO for my Bleriot build early this year.  I have since purchased the
same crank in 165mm in order to decrease toe overlap on my bike.  The
crankset for sale is like new, pristine cosmetically.  I will send pix to
interested parties.  Apparently the 170mm (and most other sizes) are no
longer available from VO.  That's why I jumped on the 165 when the price
was reduced.  I'm asking $120 for this 170mm crank, plus actual shipping by
carrier/service of your choice.  110bcd; 48/34t rings; square taper JIS;
159mm Q-factor; about 665gm.   Works with 8 or 9 speed chains.  Polished
silver and very handsome.

Contact me here or off-list.  Thanks, Steve